Pensions and retirement planning
Retirement should be something you look forward to after years of hard work and saving. For many people, however, it can be a highly daunting and confusing area.
If you find yourself asking any of the following questions, then contact us, as there’s every chance we can help you to discover the answers.
- At what age can I retire?
- Can I afford to retire and what kind of lifestyle can I expect?
- How much is my personal or company pension worth and what will it pay out?
- Should I transfer out of my Defined Benefit / Final Salary Scheme?
- What steps can I take now to improve my income in the future?
- Can I take more income from a pension I’m receiving?
Our expertise can help you to navigate the financial twists and turns on the road to retirement.
The value of pensions can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount you originally invested